- Do not use the product if you have any of the following conditions:
- Prone to bleed easily
- Pregnant or lactating
- Skin diseases such as rashes and open sores
- Open wounds or new injuries (such as, just after an accident and still swelling, inflammation and fractures, split, or just after surgery)
- Do not slap on reproductive organs or artificial heart.
- Do not use the product within one hour after meal to avoid digestive problems.
Do not slap your body between 11am to 1pm. Arms and legs are not within this limit.
- The best time of usage will be in the morning and night with empty stomach.
- Beginners, do not slap too hard. Start with a few light slaps comfortably for a few days first. Wait until the muscles get used to the slapping then increase the strength, or your body might not adapt quickly enough and you may become unwell.
- Use the Healing Broom and the Tooth-shaped Acupressure Rolling Stick separately.
- Do not share your Healing Broom and roller sticks with others to avoid any skin infection.
- Remove all jewellery before starting.
- Refer to the manual to learn how to do a low-impact Total Body Workout, additional exercises for common ailments such as neck and back pains, shoulders and knee pains, drowsiness, insomnia, headache and dizziness, flu, and common pains as well as exercises to help strengthening internal organs, liver, kidneys, bladder, and heart.
These videos give you an idea about how the HealingBroom works. Please refer to the instruction manual for complete usage instructions.
How to Use Healing Broom on Your Arms
How to Use Healing Broom on Your Back
How to Use Healing Broom on Your Head
How to Use Healing Broom on Your Legs
How to Use Rolling Stick and Pin
In order to maximize stimulation, the products are made of a special blend of alloy to yield an ideal weight. When the Healing Broom is used, the metal rods clash against each other releasing ions. As a result, the metal sticks may appear dark after a few uses. Use mild dish detergent to clean the broom tips. Wipe with paper towel to dry.
- Do not wear light color clothing when using the product to avoid staining.
- Wash your face after slapping on your face
- You can use the broom cover to cover the product up before use. When slapping the head area and upper orbit, you can have the product covered up to avoid hair or eyebrow damage.
- Consult with your health care professionals regarding applicability of the product with respect to your personal medical requirements.
- By no means is any information presented herein intended to substitute for the advice provided to you by your own physician or health care provider. You should not use any information contained in this booklet to self-diagnose or personally treat any medical condition or disease.
- If you have or suspect you have a medical condition, you are urged to contact your personal health care provider immediately.
- Read this booklet carefully and completely to ensure proper use of the product.
- Keep out of reach of children.